Translate

Saturday 22 October 2016

PEREZ: I EXPECTED STARRING ROLE

Arsenal summer signing, Lucas Perez has expressed his frustration of not being able to get enough playing time.

Perez, who joined from Deportivo LaCoruna in a deal worth 17 million has managed to start twice for the gunners this season which came against Southampton and Nottingham forest.

“When I first arrived here, I expected to have more of a starring role,”
“the team-mates that are playing in my position are doing a great job. We have won seven games in a row and at the end of the day, the coach wants what is best for the team.

“I had hoped to have more playing time, but what I have to do now is to make the most off the oppurtunities I get.” Perez told Onda Cero.
Since his move to the Emirates Stadium, Perez has scored twice and assisted four.

No comments:

Post a Comment