Translate

Monday 24 October 2016

THIAGO SILVA DEMANDS NEW PSG CONTRACT

Thiago Silva's contract is set to expire at the end of the season and he has been heavily linked with papers suggesting he might be moving to Juventus.

The player has come out to debunk such rumour by claiming he is happy with the club and would love to extend his stay with the French champions.

"It's not for me to decide, we need to talk," he said after PSG's goalless draw against Marseille on Sunday.

"We started talking last year, at the end of the season, and after it stopped, I do not know why.

"But I'm happy here, I want to stay, extend my contract. We need to talk with the president to know what we will do in the future."

Thiago Silva who missed PSG first five games due to injury have been present and outstanding for the team including their goal less draw against Marseille on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment