Translate

Friday 14 October 2016

REVEALED: WHY POGBA IS STRUGGLING FOR CLUB AND COUNTRY

The world record signing has revealed that the "Pirlo role" is what is behind his wayward form this season.
However,  he is yet to replicate the form that saw Manchester united splash such a huge amount on him last summer,  with the price tag still a huge burden on some critics mind, on whether he is worth the price.
Although, Pogba restart to life at Manchester united has been difficult for him with Mourinho yet to discover the best position that suits the midfielder.
In an interview with reporters Pogba has this to say "I try to adapt. I am a player who would rather go forward. The coach gave me instructions, I try to follow them,"
"It cost me a bit to play differently, much like [Andrea] Pirlo. I have to play, be there to recover and play more for the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment